Friday, January 16, 2009

2009 Already

So I didn't blog much this year.

Partly, this was due to my ventures in London. Busy, busy, busy. Little knitting, even less time to blog about it. Obviously, I knit a lot more than I showed for it. I would backtrack and blog about it all, but that would prevent me from blogging about my new projects.

So, in an effort to look ahead...


This is the Myrtle Leaf with Willow Border (such unromantic names) in pink. I've always wanted to knit something from Victorian Lace Today, and I finally settled on this.

I had a lot of false starts before I finally decided on this project. I knew I wanted to make my mom a shawl for her birthday but I couldn't settle on a pattern. I must have cast on at least four times before I finally went with my gut instinct.

Is it just me or is lace in progress really not that attractive?


Doesn't stop me from trying to take nice pictures though... hahah.


Here's to 2009.

No comments: