Friday, February 29, 2008

It's here

After much deliberating and whatnot, they're here. What's here? The Sneaker Booties pattern, of course.


Find them on Ravelry here.

Much thanks to Donna for test knitting this for me.

I originally made these in October or so for my cousin's baby shower. I knit them in the cliche blue because my cousin was expecting a boy, but I suspect these can be knit in any color and still look very darling. The forewarned: the sizing is just a guesstimate. I actually have no idea what size baby they will fit.

Please send me pictures of your finished booties, if you make any. I'd love to see them! And hit up my email if you have any questions!

6 comments:

Knitting Bandit said...

These are adorable! Thanks for sharing the pattern. Is it on Ravelry?

Anonymous said...

I found this pattern through Ravelry, and holy cow is it ever cute! Definitely going in my queue. =3

Sarah said...

Hi, I absolutely love these booties and they are perfect for a project i'm working on but I can't seem to get the link to the pattern to work, can you help me?

Michelle said...

Hi Sarah - PDF is available on Ravelry. Hope that helps. I can email it to you otherwise.

mv loves said...

they are adorable!!! I'm going to post them on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

Love your sneakers so much i am trying to knit them to give away as a gift. Unfortunately I stumbled on the sole pattern. After I knit 11 and ssk the stitch from needle one and needle two, which needle do I place this stitch on?

Thanks.