Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Focus

I've been fairly monogamous lately...


I've gotten a lot of progress on my aunt's Tangled Yoke Cardigan. As odd as it sounds, stockinette is fairly addicting to me. *crickets chirp* Yes. I know. Strange, odd... but I just really like it for whatever God-forsaken reason. I'm nearly done with the body (about 13 rows to go!) and then I'll cast on for the sleeves.

There has been some other knitting going on these last few days...


I actually finished this a while ago. I'm very pleased with it, though I'm a bit surprised by all the Koigu I'm going to have left over.

Amy came for a visit a little over a week ago, and we sat and knit together. It was a good old time. We also hit up a ton of yarn stores and Amy bought a ton of yarn. Me? Not so much, but that's a good thing, considering how much yarn I've already got.

Oh! And my Juniper Zephyr Silk/Wool came in! I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow, and hopefully, I can finally finish the epic project that has been my Print o' the Wave.

No comments: