Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Knitting ADD

I knew I couldn't resist for long.



It's not like I wanted to cast on for this. I really had no choice. I tried working on my Endpaper Mitts, but I constantly screwed up the increases. Ugh. Lots of frogging was done... I definitely was not a happy camper.

So I started this Noro scarf. My God. This is the first time I've ever knit with Noro, and I'm starting to wonder what took me so long. I'm completely addicted to the changing colors. It's so fun to watch what the color will change into next. And it's really brainless. I don't need to think at all. I know last post I jabbered on about how I liked intricate patterns... and I do! It's just, sometimes it's nice to not have to bother with that.

Oh, and I'm using US 8's, which is like knitting with crayons for me.

And this is for Chris, who didn't know what a tubular cast on looks like. (I said it was coolness in yarn form, but I don't think that's particularly descriptive.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?