Friday, March 6, 2009

Two Ways to Keep Your Sanity

Exhibit A:
Lace.

IMG_1866

Exhibit B:
Mindless garter stitch

IMG_1867

Yes, I'm struggling through that part of the semester where everything just seems like it's dragging. So two projects - just for me! The first is the Spring Tulips Stole from Night Owl Knits and the second project is the super quick garter stitch cowl.

Two midterms, one paper down...

one paper, two midterms to go...

How much you want to bet I finish the cowl before my paper on Hobbes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in your article seem to be running off
the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd
post to let you know. The design look great though!
Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Kudos

My web site ... hello world []