Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Quick Update

Because here in southern California, it's too hot for anything else!

Like I mentioned before, there are FOs I am physically unable to show you yet (camera cable, why hast thou deserted me?) but I can show you this WIP I haven't really mentioned before at all.


Winding cable knee highs!!! I finally finished one. I actually started these near the end of June. I wish I had made it a little longer, but I was scared of running out of yarn. That doesn't seem like it's too likely now, but I'd rather not, I guess.

Print o' the wave update: Ran out of yarn. Debating whether to rip out border and reknit or order more yarn, rip out border, and make it longer. What would you do?

Also! I don't think I mentioned this before, but I finally got my Ravelry invite. My username is yarnhugger. Add me! :)

No comments: